30 graduates from the Covenant School of Nursing were honored in an online ceremony, heading into a field that has been deeply affected by Covid-19.
As featured on
The Covenant School of Nursing honored its 30 fall graduates in an online ceremony, celebrating the hard work of students who will soon enter the medical field, one that's been deeply impacted by Covid-19.
- Crews respond to pile-up crash near Southland Monday morning
- TMS treatment gives hope to woman with severe depression
- Texas Tech Tennis Great Jackson Cobb to Join Coaching Staff
- 1 injured in shooting between motorcycle gangs at 50th St. Caboose Thursday night
- Lubbock homicide rate up more than 100% from last year
- Fire consumes home, vehicle in south Lubbock County
- Covenant School of Nursing hosts virtual graduation
- Police searching for men who wounded homeowner
- Suspect shot by deputy in West Lubbock County dies
- TABC issues written warnings, operator says state threatening livelihood