LUBBOCK, Texas (January 8, 2021) – The Lubbock Christian University women's basketball games against Texas A&M-Commerce, originally scheduled for Friday and Saturday inside Rip Griffin Center, have been postponed due to COVID-19 protocols. The two involved programs and the Lone Star Conference have agreed to move one of the women's postponed games to February 1, 2021 (time to be determined). The LCU and TAMUC men's basketball programs, who were also scheduled for a pair of weekend games inside Rip Griffin Center, rescheduled one of their games on the same February date.
- Pedestrian killed in Hockely County crash Sunday
- Lawsuit claims Lubbock dentist ran a 'porn business'
- Bigham's opening new location amid pandemic
- Man charged with tampering with a corpse after human remains found in Hale Center
- Lubbock man indicted accused of injuring a child
- No. 10 Red Raiders edged by No. 11 West Virginia 88-87
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.