Tarantino's "Hollywood" is a movie only he could make
Quentin Tarantino is, perhaps, the most influential writer and director his generation. But to the layperson, he may be seen as a clever filmmaker who mostly makes violent movies. So it may come as a surprise that "Once Upon a Time... In Hollywood," long rumored to be Tarantino's movie about the Manson Family murders, is actually his least violent movie yet, and not exactly about the Manson cult. It's more about a particular time and place: Hollywood 1969.
* * * * * Incredible - One of the best of the year
* * * * Excellent - Touches greatness with only minor quibbles
* * * Good - Plenty to like, definitely worth seeing
* * Mediocre - You can do better
* Awful - The worst, an insult to movies